Legendary Boxing Training
High Level Boxing, High Level Fitness
Whether you want to learn boxing, want your kids to learn or want high intensity fitness, you are in the right place!
Boxing Classes Near Me
Why boxing classes? We typically train two types of people: People interested in boxing for fitness & people interested in boxing for learning the sweet science. Our philosophy is to combine both in our class setting because we will train you hard for cardio and in the midst of that we will teach you sound boxing technique. The classes are available in group setting and one on ones. See our class schedule below (online boxing classes coming soon). Ask about our beginning boxing classes.
Adult Boxing Fitness Class
Beginner level boxing class with emphasis on fitness, strength & cardio
Private Boxing Training
Fridays By Appointment
1 on 1 World class boxing training with Carlos Jones
Adult Boxing Class
Boxing classes progress from novice to pro for adults that serious about learning the sweet science of boxing
World Class Boxing Training
Your Choice for Boxing & Fitness
Start your boxing and/or fitness journey with a world class professional boxing trainer. Coach Carlos has been on the professional boxing circuit since the late 90’s helping local talent win and fight for world championships. This isn’t just another training class or enthusiastic trainer, but an experience with someone talented, experienced and passionate about people and their goals.
We believe Coach Carlos is one of the best boxing minds around, whether pushing you to get a hard workout in his classes or training one of his fighters for a title. Consider legendary boxing for a workout you won’t forget and the experience the beauty of the sweet science.
Our Gym Locations
We conduct our boxing classes, one on one lessons, and fighter training in three locations. The South Chicagoland location is the Matteson Recreation Club conveniently located off of Cicero and Lincoln Hwy just East of I57. Our NWI boxing club meets in Hammond, Indiana. Lastly, by request we can come to you and conduct classes in your home or place of your choosing.
20642 Matteson Ave, Matteson, IL 60443
250 Ogden St, Hammond, IN 46320
World Class Boxing Training
What to expect in our Legendary Boxing Class?
- Upon arrival to our classes, please bring a second pair of shoes that you plan on boxing in.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- The first thing we do in class is warm up our bodies. We circle around the ring and we stretch.
- Next we usually do some boxing padwork. This includes teaching on throwing the proper punches and blocking technique.
- Next we often hit the boxing heavy bag. This works the body like no other activity, for example, you can hit the pads for 5 minutes and get just as tired hitting the heavy bag for one minute.
- Depending on the day, we may do some light sparring (optional) during which technique and learning is emphasized.
- Lastly, we end all of our classes with physical exercise. This can include a number of exercises. We try to have variety so that each class is new.
- Come to one of the boxing classes near you as we guide you to your boxing or fitness goals.